This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi All. Just after some clarity on the options to implement Odoo. 

I just got off a call with Odoo where I have been told (or understand) that Odoo cannot be implemented without engaging an implementing partner or via (paid) services from Odoo directly.

This was not what I understood from the website content, but perhaps I misread (or did not read) the details.

As an ERP consultant, I am able to understand most of the modules I require, and with integration into Finance/Accounting. If I were to implement Odoo for myself, or assist a small business friend to implement Odoo, do we have to go through any other expense besides the relevant subscription costs for the modules?

Thanks for your responses.

Matt

Discard
Best Answer

Hello dear,

It is recommended that you have a partner managing your implementation process, as through the implementation process technical difficulties may arise, without an expert, this could be a problem for you.

But, you can still purchase the user licenses and get a subscription code, and register to odoo.sh, or even install Odoo on-premise. Using the subscription code you can also download the source code so you would be able to install it on your own servers.

Discard